The EV Private Equity expertise and track record is in the technology space and we continually seek out new opportunities to work in partnership with companies developing leading-edge technologies and services with a significant market potential while in parallel addressing some of the most pressing sustainability challenges facing society.
We back businesses that:
- Provide tangible impact to the global warming challenge by reducing greenhouse gas emissions in alignment with the sub 2DegC global warming scenario,
- Support the Energy Transition leading to availability of clean, efficient and sustainable energy to all
- Support the Digital Transformation and positioning for a global integrated digital future
The EV Private Equity investment processes are governed by the highest ethical standards.
Being a signatory to the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investments – UN PRI we are committed to deliver and strive for excellence in ESG performance.
We take controlling positions in differentiated technology enabled businesses that offer revenue growth and profitability with a low debt structure that provides low risk through the cycle, while maximizing returns.
In summary and when evaluating potential investments, we look for opportunities that;
- Has a documented potential for substantial reduction in relative greenhouse gas emissions
- Demonstrate good ESG performance or where such can demonstrably be fixed
- Has an experienced management team
- Offers EVPE a controlled investment position
- Demands low leverage
- Is scalable and is in the early growth and/or buy and build phase
- Has a differentiated offering and a unique value proposition