We are hiring: Junior Analyst, Aberdeen
EV Private Equity is an independent private equity firm investing in the upstream oil and gas sector. Through our investments, we play an active role in securing a safer, more productive and sustainable future for the E&P industry. Headquartered in Stavanger, Norway with offices in Houston, TX and Aberdeen, Scotland, we are located at the heart of the energy industry and where technology innovations thrive. EV Private Equity currently manages five funds with a total committed capital in excess of USD +1bn.
We are currently seeking: Full time Junior Analyst for our Aberdeen office (Graduate Analyst).
– Maintain Aberdeen deal flow database
– Maintain other group databases as required
– Track and analyse oilfield services data to support internal presentations
– Undertake financial modelling
– Produce internal reporting for portfolio
– Assist with deal origination as required
– Assist with understanding market drivers and risk profile
– Assist the investment team in analysing and evaluating transactions
– Assist with due diligence
– Assist in the preparation of presentations for partner and board level investment decisions
– Assist with monitoring performance of portfolio companies and other investments in the sector
– Assist with preparation of company valuation (portfolio and targets) on a regular basis
– Attend meetings and conferences as required.
– The ideal candidate will have recently graduated with a good university degree in business, accounting, finance, or economics
– Strong internet research skills
– Strong analytical and financial modelling skills
– Strong attention to detail and organisational skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with a solution focused attitude
– Proactive and comfortable in working in a hectic environment or under pressure
– Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
– Knowledge of the oil and gas industry is desirable but not an absolute requirement
– Knowledge of corporate finance is a plus
The successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced team environment, proactive and able to extract and communicate essential information yet have sufficient attention to detail, with a strong competitive desire to succeed. Our organisation can offer significant growth opportunities.
A willingness to learn, to work outside your comfort zone, achieving a common goal, supported by a team with diverse backgrounds across a range of geographies.
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply.
Saraly: competitive + Benefits package
Apply here by June 9 with a CV and cover letter.